Accepting Resumes for Future Openings:
Estep & Company Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic and qualified staff accountant to be a part of our growing accounting team. This person will assist our Accounting team in accounts payable, accounts receivable, working in spreadsheets, and general ledgers. This is an opportunity for someone who is organized, detail oriented, and efficient in their work habits, as well as possesses the ability to multi-task, follow procedures methodically, and establish priorities to complete assignments on deadline.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Associates in Accounting or BS in Accounting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 2 – 3 years accounting experience, or a combination of Associates degree and experience
- Experience with accounting software, Sage strongly preferred
- Must be highly skilled in excel
- Knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general accounting practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability and desire to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality while handling files and records
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Account receivable entry and audits
- Accounts Payable Entry and Check Reconciliation
- Analyze accounts to ensure each is booked and balanced correctly
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Subway - Estep and Company Inc.
Estep & Company Inc. began with one small Subway store in 1990 with just six team members. Our present day operations consist of 42 Subway Restaurants and just over 800 employees.
From the very beginning, we have always felt that our strength as a company starts and ends with taking care of each and every customer across the counter. Even though customers come to Subway to satisfy their hunger, they also have an emotional need to fill. When they hand over that $5 bill, we need to realize that they are handing us our paycheck and in exchange for that we need to give great customer service. We like to think of our Team Business Leaders as pilots that fly on a mission. All other team members give support to keep the mission going on a day to day basis. Estep & Company Inc. believes that we are not in the food business but we are in the people business.
We take great pride in our store operations and want to be the very best in the Subway brand. As a company we are constantly looking to improve our operations in every facet of our business. This takes a huge effort by everyone in our “TEAM.” At Estep & Company Inc., we believe that our “TEAM” will be the difference makers in our future growth.
We feel that we have been very blessed by God in the growth of our company and we want to be able to be a blessing to others. Whether it is for just a short time or a lifetime, we believe that our employees come into our lives for a reason. Estep & Company Inc. wants to be a “history maker” in the Subway brand and in the lives of the “TEAM” that are employed with us.
Company Website: estepandcompany.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)