Accepting Resumes for Future Openings:
Facilities Maintenance Technician
The Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for day-to-day store maintenance operations for Subway Restaurants located in the greater Kokomo-Marion-Muncie area. This individual will be responsible for general handyman tasks, ranging from exterior and interior maintenance services. Performance will be evaluated based on professionalism, consistency, and quality of service.
- Daily hours: 7:30am-4pm Technician will be required for rotating on-call weekend and emergency call for Estep and Company, Inc. stores only.
- Exterior Maintenance-Cleaning gutters, painting, caulking, parking lot cleanup, landscaping/grass mowing, power washing, window washing, and general carpentry
- This position is expected to perform all general Handyman Task, including not limited to drywall repair, wall finishes, framing, trim carpentry, furniture repair (chairs, tables), caulking, painting/staining, ceiling tiles, grease trap cleaning.
- Plumbing-fix leaks/clogs in toilets, sinks, drains, water heaters.
- Electrical-lighting/bulbs, switches, fans, signage, general electrical wiring and diagnostics.
- HVAC-general upkeep and inspection, replacing furnace filters, preventing maintenance check list.
- Store preventing maintenance check list.
- Ice machine cleaning and preventing maintenance.
- Working knowledge of Apple products a plus
- Effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent people skills
- Dependable & flexible
- Proactive, initiates follow-through
This position includes a company truck, gas card and cell phone reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Subway - Estep and Company Inc.
Estep & Company Inc. began with one small Subway store in 1990 with just six team members. Our present day operations consist of 42 Subway Restaurants and just over 800 employees.
From the very beginning, we have always felt that our strength as a company starts and ends with taking care of each and every customer across the counter. Even though customers come to Subway to satisfy their hunger, they also have an emotional need to fill. When they hand over that $5 bill, we need to realize that they are handing us our paycheck and in exchange for that we need to give great customer service. We like to think of our Team Business Leaders as pilots that fly on a mission. All other team members give support to keep the mission going on a day to day basis. Estep & Company Inc. believes that we are not in the food business but we are in the people business.
We take great pride in our store operations and want to be the very best in the Subway brand. As a company we are constantly looking to improve our operations in every facet of our business. This takes a huge effort by everyone in our “TEAM.” At Estep & Company Inc., we believe that our “TEAM” will be the difference makers in our future growth.
We feel that we have been very blessed by God in the growth of our company and we want to be able to be a blessing to others. Whether it is for just a short time or a lifetime, we believe that our employees come into our lives for a reason. Estep & Company Inc. wants to be a “history maker” in the Subway brand and in the lives of the “TEAM” that are employed with us.
Company Website: estepandcompany.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)