Accepting Resumes for Future Openings:
This position supports and assists in managing the maintenance department to include Service My Restaurants and Facilities Maintenance and all facets thereof. This candidate will be responsible for managing our commercial real estate and day-to-day service operations. This individual is responsible for tenant account relations for commercial properties, and coordinating resolutions to property specific services and maintenance issues.
The following attributes are desirable for job success: exceptional communication and organizational skills; detail oriented and accurate, especially with numbers; customer service experience; ability to work under pressure; self-motivated and self-directed; ability to assert oneself; exemplary time management skills; ability to work with staff in solving problems and ability to take direction and function as part of a team. We are looking for someone with strong mechanical aptitude, understanding of inventory cycle (FIFO); advanced computer skills, experience in scheduling and workflow, and able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- Service My Restaurants, LLC -This individual will be responsible for assisting the Director of Maintenance and Development with customer relations, receiving service calls, creating job tickets and assigning work orders, tracking completed jobs, inventory control, parts ordering, invoices customers and accounts payable.
- Estep & Company Inc.- Assist with the management of lease agreements and renewal terms for Subway and Five Guys restaurants.
- GSJ Properties, LLC -Assist with the management of tenant lease agreements and terms of the real estate division of Estep & Company, Inc. This individual will assist with tenant relations, including service request to maintenance staff and subcontractors/vendors as required.
- Input service request in to work order system
- Ensure all stores are listed under correct owner
- Schedule the correct tech for the work needed, prioritizing work orders
- Verify all parts used are billed correctly on completed work orders
- Ensure only SMR techs are billing for time and trip charges
- Ensure facilities techs bill for parts
- Look up and order the correct parts needed to complete work orders
- Input product received in to work order system
- Coordinate production and ordering of signs, tenant identification, etc
- Prepare and maintain up to date property and lease files including correspondence and file notes
- Prepare memos, faxes, email, maintain files, prepare expense reports and other administrative forms, copying and arranging for courier service
- Maintain tenant contact information, filling and record keeping systems
- Verify and apply coding invoices for completed work orders
- Assist the accounting department with questions related to work orders and other property issues
- Full-Time 7 to 4pm
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel, Apple products a plus
- 3 years of directly relevant commercial real estate property management experience
- Familiarity with accounting principles and software
- Effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent people skills
- Strong working knowledge of general office equipment
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Dependable and flexible
- Proactive, initiates follow-through
- Able to climb and 8 foot ladder
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Valid driver's license
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Subway - Estep and Company Inc.
Estep & Company Inc. began with one small Subway store in 1990 with just six team members. Our present day operations consist of 42 Subway Restaurants and just over 800 employees.
From the very beginning, we have always felt that our strength as a company starts and ends with taking care of each and every customer across the counter. Even though customers come to Subway to satisfy their hunger, they also have an emotional need to fill. When they hand over that $5 bill, we need to realize that they are handing us our paycheck and in exchange for that we need to give great customer service. We like to think of our Team Business Leaders as pilots that fly on a mission. All other team members give support to keep the mission going on a day to day basis. Estep & Company Inc. believes that we are not in the food business but we are in the people business.
We take great pride in our store operations and want to be the very best in the Subway brand. As a company we are constantly looking to improve our operations in every facet of our business. This takes a huge effort by everyone in our “TEAM.” At Estep & Company Inc., we believe that our “TEAM” will be the difference makers in our future growth.
We feel that we have been very blessed by God in the growth of our company and we want to be able to be a blessing to others. Whether it is for just a short time or a lifetime, we believe that our employees come into our lives for a reason. Estep & Company Inc. wants to be a “history maker” in the Subway brand and in the lives of the “TEAM” that are employed with us.
Company Website: estepandcompany.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)