Accepting Resumes for Future Openings:
Subway District Manager
Estep & Company Inc. is seeking to hire a motivated District Manager for our Subway restaurants in Kokomo, IN. If you are energetic, goal oriented, and a strong leader we would love to speak with you.
District Manager’s Job Description and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- MUST HAVE 2 years restaurant experience.
- Multi-Unit experience preferred.
- Maintains business records. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Maintain customer service levels to ensure customer service meets and exceeds the guest’s expectations.
- Communicate changes of food preparation, formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Follows and maintains local and national health and food safety codes.
- Ensures company safety, security, and money handling policies are followed.
- Recruits, rewards, and terminates staff as needed.
- Manages all costs.
- Ensures quality of service, product, and cleanliness.
- Scheduling proper preventative maintenance of buildings and equipment.
- It is the responsibility of the District Manager to effectively communicate with all his/her subordinates.
The company will provide the use of a company vehicle (for work use only), gas card, Mifi, laptop, and this includes a cell phone reimbursement each month. In addition, during working hours there is a meal discount.
Candidate must be willing to take a pre-employment drug screen and pass a criminal history check.
For immediate consideration please apply today.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Subway - Estep and Company Inc.
Estep & Company Inc. began with one small Subway store in 1990 with just six team members. Our present day operations consist of 42 Subway Restaurants and just over 800 employees.
From the very beginning, we have always felt that our strength as a company starts and ends with taking care of each and every customer across the counter. Even though customers come to Subway to satisfy their hunger, they also have an emotional need to fill. When they hand over that $5 bill, we need to realize that they are handing us our paycheck and in exchange for that we need to give great customer service. We like to think of our Team Business Leaders as pilots that fly on a mission. All other team members give support to keep the mission going on a day to day basis. Estep & Company Inc. believes that we are not in the food business but we are in the people business.
We take great pride in our store operations and want to be the very best in the Subway brand. As a company we are constantly looking to improve our operations in every facet of our business. This takes a huge effort by everyone in our “TEAM.” At Estep & Company Inc., we believe that our “TEAM” will be the difference makers in our future growth.
We feel that we have been very blessed by God in the growth of our company and we want to be able to be a blessing to others. Whether it is for just a short time or a lifetime, we believe that our employees come into our lives for a reason. Estep & Company Inc. wants to be a “history maker” in the Subway brand and in the lives of the “TEAM” that are employed with us.
Company Website: estepandcompany.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)